Holy Family Kids’ Clothing Closet!
Every 1st Saturday from 10AM-11AM or on the 2nd Tuesday from 6-7PM
We provide new and gently used children’s clothing sizes infant-teen to those in need.
Choose one time each month. Pick out 1 bag per child of really nice clothing and leave any amount you can afford. No set prices! Spread the word to the community.
We always need more donations! Donations of diapers and wipes are always appreciated!
We also have a Sign Up Genius for special requests from families in need. Click here for the Sign Up Genius special request page.
Donations of gently used children's clothing size infant to teen are always needed and may be dropped off:
- At the Wortman Center on the first Saturday of the month from 10AM-11AM or on the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 6-7PM
- At the Parish Office from 9AM-1PM (Monday-Thursday)
- To the church basement during Mass times. Please call or text Kathi to let her know they are there.
- Call/text Kathi for porch pick up or to meet at the Wortman Center.
For more info, text Kathi (484) 542-9637
Kids' Clothing Closet
We have two goals:
1) We will provide gently used clothing (infant to teen) to families in need.
2) We will provide meaningful work experience/job training for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Your donations of gently used children's clothing are ALWAYS NEEDED!
Here's how to donate - *Leave in the church basement at any Mass *Bring to the parish office M-F 9-1
*Bring to Kids' Clothing Closet on the 1st Sat 10-11AM & 2nd Tues 6-7PM, text Kathi 484-542-9637 for porch pick up!